Monday, August 8, 2011

A Fresh Start

Here's to a new blog & a new and improved wife! I have recently come to a few realizations. The relationship I had with my fiance was definitely less than perfect. I liked to place all of the blame on him & was never willing to accept the fact that maybe... just MAYBE... it was me, not him. Then I read a book called "The Proper Care & Feeding of Husbands" by Dr. Laura Schlessinger. This book has changed my life! It opened my eyes to how men work. It made me realize that he doesn't think the same way that I do & I shouldn't expect him to! I used to fall victim of the girl power, women rule!, train of thought. But this book really opened my eyes & showed me that that way of thinking was damaging my life and most importantly, my relationship. Ever since my eyes have been opened, my relationship has been sooooooo amazing!!! I feel like I have fallen in love with my fiance all over again & I look forward to what each day will bring.

With this blog, I hope to share with you the growth I am going through as a person & as my fiance's best-friend and wife. I hope I can be an inspiration to you & your relationship.

I am soooooooo not perfect, but I have been and will always be 100% dedicated to my guy & I'll stop nothing short of trying to make him the happiest man on earth!

1 comment:

  1. You are an inspiration to many women. I know I need that book you have read. LOL! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete